New 2020 Guidelines
When you arrive we will ask a few things of you that are required:
- It is required by the State Board of Cosmetology that our staff as well as our guests wear a mask at all times. We do ask that you respect our guidelines to keep everyone safe and healthy. If you feel you cannot comply with these rules, please let us know at the time you are making your appointment.
- A waiver is provided to you (click here) to fill out before you come into the salon and must be given to our receptionist.
- Please arrive a few minutes early and please wait outside of the building. Our receptionist will text or call you when to come in.
- Please use the front entrance unless you have a handicap that you need to use the back ramp.
- Please wash your hands at the sink before you enter.
- Please leave extra items in your car.
- Please come alone when possible, we must honor our capacity guidelines.
- As much as we want to, we will not be giving hugs and handshakes.
- We are required to not serve refreshments at this time.
CORONAVIRUS SALON SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Our salon is well-stocked with disinfectants, sanitizers and cleaning supplies.
- We will require clients and stylists to wash their hands before beginning any services.
- We are following a rigorous cleaning schedule to ensure all stations, high-touch surfaces, towels, capes and products are disinfected on a regular basis.
- Employees who show fluu-like symptoms will be required to stay home until they are symptom-free.
- We will not be accepting sick clients.
- If you or someone you are in close contact with is sick within 24 hours of your appointment, please cancel immediately.
- All cancellation fees will be temporarily waived to ensure the salon is a safe environment for other clients and staff members.
- We will help you reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Please know that we are ready to see you and these things will become easier as it goes along!
Thank you for all of your understanding and patience!
Now let’s DO SOME HAIR!
All my love,